Sunday, February 21, 2010

Going to Be a Tough Week

So I’m just giving fair notice that the next few posts are going to be…“downers”. I don’t want to post a bunch of depressing stuff but the next week is going to be tough. It’s coming up on six months since Jen passed away...six months...in some ways it seems like yesterday and it some ways its seems like years.


We (the three of us) start the Caring Place on Wednesday. It’s family therapy. It’s a place for families who have lost a parent to go and get some counseling. The program is only offered three time per year and we just missed it that last time. It’s a really good program and I’m looking forward to going. I’m also a little scared as well, but I know it will be beneficial and good for all of us.

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Bill's Head -- Previously Known as (Inside the Head of a Grieving Single Dad)

In August of 2009 my wife Jennifer passed away from an Anaplastic Astrocytoma Brain Tumor. She was only 38 years old. She left me and our two little girls Abbie and Allie to continue life’s journey.

I promised her that I would NOT become angry and bitter about what happened...in order to do that I am attempting to write to express my thoughts and feelings.


This site is a place where I can express my thoughts, feelings and rants...